Sean Strickland vs Jack Marshman Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights for UFC Fight Night
Strickland vs Marshman Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 12 Preliminary Middleweight Bout
Sean "Tarzan" Strickland (20-3-0, 9 KOs, 4 Submissions) vs. Jack "The Hammer" Marshman (23-9-0, 13 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Strickland vs Marshman Odds & Betting Info
– Sean Strickland (-405)
– Jack Marshman (+320)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Strickland by KO/TKO (+420)
– Strickland by Points (+135)
– Strickland by Submission (+340)
– Marshman by KO/TKO (+550)
– Marshman by Points (+650)
– Marshman by Submission (+2200)
Strickland vs Marshman Prediction
UFC Vegas 12 Strickland-Marshman predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean Strickland (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (69%)
Strickland vs Marshman Betting Trends and Stats
– Sean Strickland defeated Nordine Taleb, by TKO, in his most recent bout on October 27, 2018.
– Jack Marshman lost to Edmen Shahbazyan, by submission, in his most recent bout on July 6, 2019.
– Strickland averages 4.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35 percent accuracy rate.
– Marshman averages 2.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 28 percent accuracy rate.
– Strickland averages 3.62 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64 percent defense rate.
– Marshman averages 3.54 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57 percent defense rate.
– Strickland has an 81 percent takedown defense rate.
– Marshman has a 20 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.