Seton Hall vs Creighton Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Seton Hall vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Seton Hall Pirates (8-4, 5-1 Big East) vs. No. 7 Creighton Bluejays (8-2, 4-1 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
Seton Hall vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SETON: (+205) | CREI: (-250)
Spread: SETON: +5.5 (-110) | CREI: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SETON: (N/A) | CREI: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SETON: (+7500) | CREI: (+2500)
Seton Hall vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 27.0%
Seton Hall vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Creighton defeated Seton Hall, 77-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2020.
– Seton Hall is 13-8 all-time in 21 head-to-head games against Creighton.
– Seton Hall is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Creighton.
– Seton Hall is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Creighton's last nine games against Seton Hall.
– Seton Hall defeated Butler, 68-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Creighton defeated Providence, 67-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.