Seton Hall vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Seton Hall vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
Seton Hall Pirates (4-3, 1-0 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (5-2, 1-0 Big East)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Seton Hall vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (+144) | MARQ: (-172)
Spread: HALL: +3.5 (-110) | MARQ: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: (N/A) | MARQ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (N/A) | MARQ: (+10000)
Seton Hall vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 48.2%
Seton Hall vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Seton Hall defeated Marquette, 88-79, in the most recent matchup between these teams on February 29, 2020.
– Marquette is 19-11 in 30 all-time head-to-head matchups against Seton Hall.
– Seton Hall is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Marquette is 4-3 ATS this season.
– Seton Hall defeated St. John's, 77-68, in its most recent game on December 11, 2020.
– Marquette defeated Creighton, 89-84, in its most recent game on December 14, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.