Simona Halep vs Amanda Anisimova Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Women’s Round 3
Halep vs Anisimova French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Women’s Round 3 Info
No. 1 Simona Halep vs. No. 25 Amanda Anisimova
Date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Halep vs Anisimova Odds & Set Betting
All Halep-Anisimova betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Simona Halep: (-500) | Amanda Anisimova: (+380)
To Win 1st Set: Simona Halep: (-355) | Amanda Anisimova: (+270)
Set Betting: Simona Halep: 2-0 (-165) | 2-1 (+290)
Set Betting: Amanda Anisimova: 2-0 (+800) | 2-1 (+600)
Halep vs Anisimova Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Halep to win
Halep vs Anisimova Head-to-Head stats and Betting Trends
– Halep defeated Irina-Camelia Begu in straight sets in the second round.
– Anisimova defeated Bernarda Pera in straight sets in the second round.
– Anisimova leads the all-time, head-to-head series 1-0.
– Anisimova defeated Halep in straight sets in the 2019 French Open quarterfinals.
– Halep won the French Open in 2018.
– Anisimova lost in the semifinals of the 2019 French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.