Simona Halep vs Irina-Camelia Begu Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Women’s Round 2
Halep vs Begu French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Women’s Round 2 Info
No. 1 Simona Halep vs. Irina-Camelia Begu
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Halep vs Begu Odds & Set Betting
All Halep-Begu betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Simona Halep: (-1800) | Irina-Cameila Begu: (+980)
To Win 1st Set: Simona Halep: (-800) | Irina-Cameila Begu: (+520)
Set Betting: Simona Halep: 2-0 (-390) | 2-1 (+390)
Set Betting: Irina-Cameila Begu: 2-0 (+1900) | 2-1 (+1400)
Halep vs Begu Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Halep in straight sets
Halep vs Begu Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
– Simona Halep defeated Sara Sorribes Tormo in straight sets in the first round.
– Irina-Camelia Begu defeated Jil Teichmann in three sets in the first round.
– Halep leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Begu, 6-0.
– Halep leads the all-time, head-to-head series on clay with Begu, 3-0.
– Halep lost in the quarterfinals of the French Open in 2019.
– Halep won the French Open in 2018.
– Begu lost in the third round of the French Open in 2019.
– Begu made it to the fourth round of the French Open in 2016.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.