South Alabama vs Coastal Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
USA vs CCU Basketball Game Info
South Alabama Jaguars (7-4, 1-1 Sun Belt) vs. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-2, 1-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: The HTC Center – Conway, SC
USA vs CCU State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USA: (+180) | CCU: (-215)
Spread: USA: +4.5 (-106) | CCU: -4.5 (-114)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USA: (N/A) | CCU: (N/A)
USA vs CCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Alabama: 34.0%
Coastal Carolina: 66.0%
USA vs CCU State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– South Alabama defeated Coastal Carolina, 74-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
– Coastal Carolina is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against South Alabama.
– Coastal Carolina is 6-4 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against South Alabama.
– South Alabama lost to Georgia Southern, 62-49, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– Coastal Carolina lost to Georgia State, 70-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.