South Carolina vs LSU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
South Carolina vs LSU Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
South Carolina Gamecocks (2-2, 2-2 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (1-2, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium (LA) – Baton Rouge, LA
South Carolina vs LSU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: SC: (+186) | LSU: (-235)
Spread: SC: +5.5 (-108) | LSU: -5.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SC: (60%) | LSU: (40%)
Odds to Win SEC: SC: (+25000) | LSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: SC: (+25000) | LSU: (N/A)
South Carolina vs LSU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (28.2%) | LSU: (71.8%)
South Carolina vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated South Carolina, 45-24, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 10, 2015.
– LSU is 18-2-1 in the 21 all-time, head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
– LSU is 6-0 in its last six head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
– South Carolina is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
– South Carolina is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against LSU.
– LSU is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of LSU's last five games.
– South Carolina defeated then-No. 15 Auburn, 30-22, at home in Week 7.
– LSU lost to Missouri, 45-41, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.