South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
South Carolina Gamecocks (0-2, 0-2 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (0-2, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
Moneyline: SC: (-850) | VAN: (+540)
Spread: SC: -12.5 (-112) | VAN: +12.5 (-108)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SC: (81%) | VAN: (19%)
Odds to Win SEC: SC: (+20000) | VAN: (+25000)
South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (79.7%) | Vanderbilt: (20.3%)
South Carolina vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– South Carolina defeated Vanderbilt, 24-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
– South Carolina is 25-4 in the 29 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
– South Carolina has won the last 11 head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
– South Carolina is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Vanderbilt.
– The total has hit the under in four of South Carolina's last six games.
– Vanderbilt is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the under in nine of Vanderbilt's last 11 games.
– South Carolina lost to then-No. 4 Florida, 38-24, on the road in Week 5.
– Vanderbilt lost to then-No. 17 LSU, 41-7, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.