Stanford vs California Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Stanford vs California Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football GameStanford Cardinal (0-2, 0-2 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (0-2, 0-2 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: California Memorial Stadium – Berkeley, CA
Stanford vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: STAN: (-134) | CAL: (+110)
Spread: STAN: -2.5 (-108) | CAL: +2.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (73%) | CAL: (27%)
Stanford vs California Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).Winning Percentage Prediction: Stanford: (59.6%) | California: (40.4%)
Stanford vs California Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Stanford is 59-44-10 all-time against California, but the Golden Bears won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-20, on No.v 23, 2019.
– Stanford is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Stanford's last five games.
– California is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games.
– The total has hit the under in four of California's last six games against Stanford.
– Stanford lost to Colorado, 35-32, in its most recent game.
– California lost to Oregon State, 31-27, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.