Stanford vs Oregon Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Stanford vs Oregon Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Stanford Cardinal (0-0, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. No. 12 Oregon Ducks (0-0, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Stanford vs Oregon Spread & Odds
Moneyline: STAN: (+310) | ORE: (-420)
Spread: STAN: +9.5 (-102) | ORE: -9.5 (-120)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (20%) | ORE: (80%)
Odds to Win PAC-12 Championship: STAN: (+3000) | ORE: (+170)
Stanford vs Oregon Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Stanford: (17.0%) | Oregon: (83.0%)
Stanford vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oregon defeated Stanford, 21-6, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 21, 2019.
– Stanford is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
– Stanford is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
– Stanford finished the 2019 season with a 4-8 record.
– Oregon finished the 2019 season with a 12-2 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.