Stanford vs UCLA Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
Stanford vs UCLA Football Week 16 Game Info
College Football Week 16
Stanford Cardinal (3-2, 3-2 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (3-3, 3-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Stanford vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+235) | UCLA: (-300)
Spread: STAN: +7.5 (-115) | UCLA: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (63%) | UCLA: (37%)
Stanford vs UCLA Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Stanford: (34.1%) | UCLA: (65.9%)
Stanford vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– UCLA defeated Stanford, 34-16, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two schools on Oct. 17, 2019.
– Stanford is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
– Stanford is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
– Stanford defeated Oregon State, 27-24, on the road in its most recent game in Week 15.
– UCLA lost to then-No. 15 USC, 43-38, at home in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.