Stephen F. Austin vs Baylor Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
SFA vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (3-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
SFA vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SFA: (+2000) | BAY: (-7000)
Spread: SFA: +23.5 (-112) | BAY: -23.5 (-108)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SFA: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SFA: (N/A) | BAY: (+800)
SFA vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stephen F. Austin: 6.3%
SFA vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Stephen F. Austin defeated Baylor, 59-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 18, 2018.
– Stephen F. Austin is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
– Stephen F. Austin is 3-3 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
– Stephen F. Austin defeated LSU Alexandria, 97-79, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
– Baylor defeated then-No. 5 Illinois, 82-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.