Syracuse vs Clemson Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Syracuse vs Clemson Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Syracuse Orange (1-4, 1-3 ACC) vs. No. 1 Clemson Tigers (5-0, 4-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Syracuse vs Clemson Spread & Odds
Moneyline: SYR: (+4000) | CLEM: (-100000)
Spread: SYR: +46.5 (-114) | CLEM: -46.5 (-106)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: (42%) | CLEM: (58%)
Syracuse vs Clemson Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Syracuse: (0.6%) | Clemson: (99.4%)
Syracuse vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Clemson defeated Syracuse, 41-6, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 14, 2019.
– Clemson is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
– Clemson is 6-2 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
– Liberty defeated Syracuse, 38-21, on the road in Week 7.
– Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 73-7, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.