TCU vs Oklahoma State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
TCU vs Oklahoma State Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (5-2, 0-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-0, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
TCU vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+198) | OKST: (-240)
Spread: TCU: +5.5 (-114) | OKST: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (58%) | OKST: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+18000) | OKST: (N/A)
TCU vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 53.4%
TCU vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma State defeated TCU, 72-57, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 5, 2020.
– Oklahoma State is 18-8 in its 26 all-time head-to-head meetings with TCU.
– TCU is 5-2 in its last seven head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma State.
– TCU is 2-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in four of TCU's last six games.
– Oklahoma State is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
– Oklahoma State is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
– TCU defeated Texas A&M, 73-55, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
– Oklahoma State defeated Wichita State, 67-64, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.