Temple vs Navy Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Temple vs Navy Game Info
College Football Week 6
Temple Owls (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Navy Midshipmen (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
Temple vs Navy Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TEM: (-176) | NAVY: (+142)
Spread: TEM: -3.5 (-104) | NAVY: +3.5 (-118)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEM: (81%) | NAVY: (19%)
Temple vs Navy Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Temple: (61.3%) | Navy: (38.7%)
Temple vs Navy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Temple is 8-6 in its 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Navy.
– Temple won the most recent matchup between these two schools, 24-17, on Oct. 13, 2018.
– Temple is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Navy.
– Temple is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 road games.
– Navy is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
– The total has hit the over in nine of Navy's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.