Texas A&M vs Auburn Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Texas A&M vs Auburn Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
No. 5 Texas A&M Aggies (6-1, 6-1 SEC) vs. No. 22 Auburn Tigers (5-3, 5-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Texas A&M vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: T&AM: (N/A) | AUB: (N/A)
Spread: TA&M: -2.5 (-115) | AUB: +2.5 (-105)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TA&M: (N/A) | AUB: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas A&M: (46.9%) | Auburn: (53.1%)
Texas A&M vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Auburn is 5-5 all-time against Texas A&M.
– Auburn defeated defeated Texas A&M, 28-20, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two schools on Sept. 21, 2019.
– The total has hit the under in each of Auburn's last five games
– Texas A&M is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games
– Texas A&M defeated LSU, 20-7, at home in its most recent game.
– Auburn lost to No. 1 Alabama, 42-13, on the road in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.