Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
No. 11 Texas A&M Aggies (2-1, 2-1 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (1-2, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TA&M: (-265) | MSST: (+210)
Spread: TA&M: -6.5 (-115) | MSST: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TA&M: (80%) | MSST: (20%)
Odds to Win SEC: TA&M: (+5000) | MSST: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas A&M: (64.3%) | Mississippi State: (35.7%)
Texas A&M vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 49-30, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
– Mississippi State is 7-6-0 in the 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
– Mississippi State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
– Texas A&M is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last seven games.
– Mississippi State is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Mississippi State's last seven games.
– Then-No. 21 Texas A&M defeated then-No. 4 Florida, 41-38, at home in Week 6.
– Mississippi State lost to Kentucky, 24-2, on the road in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.