Texas vs Colorado Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 Valero Alamo Bowl Game
Texas vs Colorado 2020 Valero Alamo Bowl Game Info
Valero Alamo Bowl Game
No. 20 Texas Longhorns (6-3) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (4-1)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
Texas vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.Moneyline: TEX: (-520) | COL: (+370)
Spread: TEX: -13.5 (-108) | COL: +13.5 (-112)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | COL: (N/A)
Texas vs Colorado Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas: (80.2%) | Colorado: (19.8%)
Texas vs Colorado Strength of Schedule
– Texas went 1-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoffs (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– Colorado didn't face any teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Texas vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas is 11-7 all-time in 18 games against Colorado and the Longhorns won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 38-14, on Oct. 10, 2009.
– Texas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Colorado.
– The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last six games.
– Texas defeated Kansas State, 69-31, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
– Colorado lost to Utah, 38-21, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.