Texas vs Kansas State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 14 Game
Texas vs Kansas State Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
No. 17 Texas Longhorns (5-3, 4-3 Big 12) vs. No. 20 Kansas State Wildcats (4-5, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Texas vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-385) | KSU: (+290)
Spread: TEX: -9.5 (-110) | KSU: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (77%) | KSU: (23%)
Texas vs Kansas State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas: (76.7%) | Kansas State: (23.3%)
Texas vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas is 10-10 all-time against Kansas State and the Longhorns won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 27-24, on Nov. 9, 2019.
– Texas is 3-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games against Kansas State.
– The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven road games.
– Kansas State is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Kansas State's last seven games against Texas.
– Texas lost to Iowa State, 23-20, at home in its most recent game.
– Kansas State lost to Baylor, 32-31, on the road in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.