Texas vs North Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Texas vs UNC Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Texas Longhorns (3-0) vs. No. 3 North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center — Asheville, NC
Texas vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+102) | UNC: (-116)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-120) | UNC: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110) Public (Spread) Betting Percentages
Public (Spread) Betting Percentagesvia oddsFire: TEX: (49%) | UNC: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+2500) | UNC: (+2800)
Texas vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Texas is 8-3 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against UNC.
– Texas defeated UNC, 89-82, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 22, 2018.
– Texas is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– UNC is 2-0-1 ATS this season.
– Texas defeated Indiana, 66-44, in its most recent game on December 1, 2020.
– UNC defeated Stanford, 67-63, in its most recent game on December 1, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.