Texas vs Oklahoma State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Texas vs OKST Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Texas Longhorns (3-2, 2-2 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-0, 3-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Texas vs OKST Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TEX: (+138) | OKST: (-170)
Spread: TEX: +3.5 (-118) | OKST: -3.5 (-102)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (30%) | OKST: (70%)
Odds to Win Big XII: TEX: (+450) | OKST: (+230)
Texas vs OKST Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma State: (48.6%) | Texas: (51.4%)
Texas vs OKST Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 36-30, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 21, 2019.
– Oklahoma State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas.
– Oklahoma State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas.
– Texas defeated Baylor, 27-16, at home in Week 8.
– Oklahoma State defeated then-No. 17 Iowa State, 24-21, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.