Troy vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Troy vs TTU Basketball Game Info
Troy Trojans (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 17 Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Troy vs TTU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TROY: (+3000) | TTU: (-100000)
Spread: TROY: +28.5 (-112) | TTU: -28.5 (-108)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TROY: (21%) | TTU: (79%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TROY: (N/A) | TTU: (+2300)
Troy vs TTU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 97.1%
Troy vs TTU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Texas Tech defeated Troy, 90-85, in the only head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 11, 2011.
– Troy is 2-4 against the spread in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Troy's last six games.
– Texas Tech is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
– Texas Tech is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games at home.
– Troy lost to UNC Wilmington, 73-50, in its most recent game on Nov. 28, 2020.
– Then-No. 14 Texas Tech lost to then-No. 17 Houston, 64-53, in its most recent game on Nov. 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.