Tulane vs Houston Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Tulane vs Houston Game Info
College Football Week 6
Tulane Green Wave (2-1, 0-1 American) vs. Houston Cougars (0-0, 0-0 American)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TDECU Stadium – Houston, TX
Tulane vs Houston Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TUL: (+198) | HOU: (-250)
Spread: TUL: +6.5 (-110) | HOU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (51%) | HOU: (49%)
Tulane vs Houston Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tulane: (26.4%) | Houston: (73.6%)
Tulane vs Houston Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Houston is 17-7 in its 24 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
– Tulane defeated Houston, 38-31, at home in 2019 in the most recent meeting between these two schools.
– The total has hit the under in five of Tulane's last seven games.
– Tulane is 4-11-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games against Houston.
– Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games against Tulane.
– Tulane defeated Southern Miss, 66-24, in its most recent game in Week 4.
– This is Houston's 2020 season debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.