UC Irvine vs UC San Diego Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UC Irvine vs UC San Diego Basketball Game Info
UC Irvine Anteaters (5-4, 2-0 Big West) vs. UC San Diego Tritons (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: RIMAC Arena – San Diego, CA
UC Irvine vs UC San Diego Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCI: (-215) | UCSD: (+180)
Spread: UCI: -4.5 (-114) | UCSD: +4.5 (-106)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCI: (N/A) | UCSD: (N/A)
UC Irvine vs UC San Diego Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UC Irvine: N/A
UC San Diego: N/A
UC Irvine vs UC San Diego Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– This is the first all-time head-to-head game between UC Irvine and UC San Diego.
– UC Irvine is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in five of UC Irvine's last seven games.
– UC San Diego is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
– UC San Diego is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against an opponent not in the Big West.
– UC Irvine defeated UC Santa Barbara, 73-69, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
– UC San Diego defeated St. Katherine, 75-39, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.