UL Monroe vs Troy Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 16 Game
UL Monroe vs Troy Week 16 Game Info
Week 16 College Football Game
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (0-10, 0-7 Sun Belt) vs. Troy Trojans (5-6, 3-4 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium – Troy, AL
UL Monroe vs Troy Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ULM: (+1120) | TROY: (-3000)
Spread: ULM: +25.5 (-108) | TROY: -25.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ULM: (36%) | TROY: (64%)
UL Monroe vs Troy Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UL Monroe: (7.2%) | Troy: (92.8%)
UL Monroe vs Troy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Troy defeated UL Monroe, 35-27, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 22, 2018.
– Troy is 10-7-1 in the 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against UL Monroe.
– UL Monroe is 4-2 straight up in the last six head-to-head matchups with Troy.
– UL Monroe is 6-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of UL Monroe's last 11 games.
– Troy is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 home games.
– The total has hit the under in nine of Troy's last 13 games.
– UL Monroe lost to Arkansas State, 48-15, on the road in its most recent game in Week 14.
– Troy lost to then-No. 13 Coastal Carolina, 42-38, at home in its most recent game in Week 15.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.