UNLV vs Colorado State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UNLV vs Colorado State Basketball Game Info
UNLV Rebels (1-4, 0-0 MWC) vs. Colorado State Rams (6-2, 3-1 MWC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Moby Arena – Fort Collins, CO
UNLV vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNLV: (+390) | CSU: (-510)
Spread: UNLV: +9.5 (-114) | CSU: -9.5 (-510) Total:
Total:145.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNLV: (36%) | CSU: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNLV (+15000) | CSU (N/A)
UNLV vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado State: 76.3%
UNLV vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– UNLV defeated Colorado State, 80-56, in the last meeting between these two teams on Feb. 18, 2020.
– UNLV is 41-17 in its 58 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Colorado State.
– UNLV is 4-1 in its last five matchups with Colorado State.
– UNLV is 5-5 in its last 10 matchups with Colorado State.
– UNLV is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Colorado State is 4-2 ATS this season.
– UNLV defeated Kansas State, 68-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
– Colorado State lost to San Diego State, 78-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.