USC vs Arizona Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
USC vs Arizona Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
No. 20 USC Trojans (3-0, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Arizona Wildcats (0-0, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Arizona Stadium – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
USC vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-600) | ARIZ: (+420)
Spread: USC: -14.5 (-108) | ARIZ: +14.5 (-112)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (94%) | ARIZ: (6%)
USC vs Arizona Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: USC: (74.4%) | Arizona: (25.6%)
USC vs Arizona Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– USC is 34-8 straight up in the 42 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
– USC is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
– USC is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
– The total has hit the over in six of USC's last seven games.
– Arizona is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– USC defeated Arizona State, 28-27, in its first game of the 2020 season.
– This is Arizona's first game of the 2020 season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.