USC vs Arizona Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– USC is 34-8 straight up in the 42 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
– USC is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
– USC is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
– The total has hit the over in six of USC's last seven games.
– Arizona is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– USC defeated Arizona State, 28-27, in its first game of the 2020 season.
– This is Arizona's first game of the 2020 season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.