Utah State vs New Mexico Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Utah State vs New Mexico Basketball Game Info
Utah State Aggies (7-3, 4-0 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (3-4, 0-4 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dreamstyle Arena – Albuquerque, NM
Utah State vs New Mexico Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline:UTST: (-1200) | NMEX: (+750)
Spread: UTST: -12.5 (-112) | NMEX: +12.5 (-108)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTST: (67%) | NMEX: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTST: (+12000) | NMEX: (N/A)
Utah State vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah State: 77.9%
New Mexico: 22.1%
Utah State vs New Mexico Head-to-Head results & Betting Trends
– Utah State defeated New Mexico, 75-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
– Utah State is 27-12 all-time in 39 head-to-head games against New Mexico.
– Utah State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against New Mexico.
– Utah State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against New Mexico.
– The total has hit the under in five of New Mexico’s last seven games against Utah State.
– Utah State defeated Air Force, 72-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
– New Mexico lost to Nevada, 84-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.