Virginia vs Miami Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Virginia vs Miami Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Virginia Cavaliers (1-3, 1-3 ACC) vs. No. 11 Miami Hurricanes (4-1, 3-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia vs Miami Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UVA: (+390) | MIA: (-550)
Spread: UVA: +13.5 (-112) | MIA: -13.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (8%) | MIA: (92%)
Odds to Win ACC: UVA: (N/A) | MIA: (+2000)
Virginia vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia: (16.4%) | Miami: (83.6%)
Virginia vs Miami Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Miami is 10-7 in its 17 all-time, head-to-head games against Virginia and the Hurricanes won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 17-9, on Oct. 11, 2019.
– Virginia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Miami.
– The total has hit the over in each of Virginia's last 10 games.
– Miami is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last six games against Virginia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.