Wake Forest vs UNC Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Wake Forest vs UNC Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-2, 3-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (5-2, 5-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+360) | UNC: (-500)
Spread: WF: +13.5 (-114) | UNC: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: (39%) | UNC: (61%)
Wake Forest vs UNC Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wake Forest: (36.5%) | North Carolina: (63.5%)
Wake Forest vs UNC Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– North Carolina is 69-36-2 in the 107 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
– Wake Forest is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with North Carolina.
– Wake Forest is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with North Carolina.
– Wake Forest is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– North Carolina is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
– Wake Forest defeated Syracuse, 38-14, in its most recent game.
– North Carolina defeated Duke, 56-24, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.