Wake Forest vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wake Forest vs UVA Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-1, 0-1 ACC) vs. No. 22 Virginia Cavaliers (5-2, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST Venue:
Venue:John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Wake forest vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+980) | UVA: (-1800)
Spread: WAKE: +14.5 (-115) | UVA: -14.5 (-105)
Total: 123.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (48%) | UVA: (52%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (+13000) | UVA: (+2500)
Wake Forest vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 11.1%
Wake Forest vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Virginia defeated Wake Forest, 65-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 26, 2020.
– Wake Forest is 70-62 all-time in 132 head-to-head games against Virginia.
– Virginia is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Wake Forest.
– Wake Forest is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Virginia has won each of its last nine home games.
– Wake Forest lost to Georgia Tech, 70-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
– Virginia defeated Notre Dame, 66-57, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.