Washington vs Oregon Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Washington vs Oregon Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
No. 22 Washington Huskies (3-1, 3-1 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 Oregon Ducks (3-2, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Washington vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+160) | ORE: (-200)
Spread: WAS: +4.5 (-115) | ORE: -4.5 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (36%) | ORE: (64%)
Washington vs Oregon Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington: (25.9%) | Oregon: (74.1%)
Washington vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Washington is 60-47-5 all-time against Oregon, but the Ducks won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 35-31, on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Washington is 2-13-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games against Oregon.
– The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last eight games.
– Oregon has won each of its last five home games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Oregon's last seven games.
– Washington lost to Stanford, 31-26, in its most recent game.
– Oregon lost to California, 21-17, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.