West Virginia vs Gonzaga Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
WVU vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona
No. 11 West Virginia Mountaineers (3-0) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020 Time:
Time:7 p.m. EST
Venue: Banker's Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
WVU vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+340) | GONZ: (-430)
Spread: WVU: +8.5 (-110) | GONZ: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (49%) | GONZ: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+2300) | GONZ: (+600)
WVU vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 41.7%
WVU vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Gonzaga is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
– Gonzaga defeated West Virginia, 61-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 23, 2017.
– West Virginia is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Gonzaga is 2-0 ATS this season.
– West Virginia defeated Western Kentucky, 70-64, in its most recent game on November 27, 2020.
– Gonzaga defeated Auburn, 90-67, in its most recent game on November 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.