West Virginia vs Tennessee Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 AutoZone Liberty Bowl Game
West Virginia vs Tennessee 2020 Liberty Bowl Game Info
Liberty Bowl 2020
West Virginia Mountaineers (5-4) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (3-7)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
West Virginia vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-180) | TENN: (+146)
Spread: WVU: -3.5 (-102) | TENN: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
West Virginia vs Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (61%) | Tennessee: (39%)
West Virginia vs Tennessee Strength of Schedule
– West Virginia was 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
– Tennessee was 0-4 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
West Virginia vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– West Virginia defeated Tennessee, 40-14, on Sept. 1, 2018 in the only previous head-to-head matchup between these schools.
– West Virginia is 0-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games played in December.
– Tennessee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
– West Virginia lost to then-No. 9 Iowa State, 42-6, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
– Tennessee lost to then-No. 5 Texas A&M, 34-13, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!