West Virginia vs Texas Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
West Virginia vs Texas Game Info
College Football Week 10
West Virginia Mountaineers (4-2, 3-2 Big 12) vs. No. 22 Texas Longhorns (4-2, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium — Austin, TX
West Virginia vs Texas Spread & Odds
Moneyline: WVU: (+198) | TEX: (-250)
Spread: WVU: +6.5 (-110) | TEX: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (73%) | TEX: (27%)
West Virginia vs Texas Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia (17.9%) | Texas (82.1%)
West Virginia vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas defeated West Virginia, 42-31, in the most recent matchup between these teams on October 5, 2019.
– West Virginia is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas.
– West Virginia is 5-4 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas.
– West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 37-10, in Week 9.
– Texas defeated Oklahoma state, 41-34 in overtime, in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.