Western Kentucky vs Louisville Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Western Kentucky vs Louisville College Basketball Game Info
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-1) vs. Louisville Cardinals (3-0)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, Kentucky
Coverage: ACC Network
Western Kentucky vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (+158) | LOU: (-188)
Spread: WKU: +3.5 (-102) | LOU: -3.5 (-120)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (53%) | LOU: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WKU: (N/A) | LOU: (+4500)
Western Kentucky vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Kentucky: 44.0%
Western Kentucky vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Louisville is 27-8 in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Kentucky.
– Louisville defeated Western Kentucky, 71-54, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on November 29, 2019.
– Western Kentucky is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Louisville is 1-2 ATS this season.
– Western Kentucky lost to West Virginia, 70-64, in its most recent game on November 27, 2020.
– Louisville defeated Prairie View A&M, 86-64, in its most recent game on November 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.