Western Michigan vs Akron Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
WMU vs Akron Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10Western Michigan Broncos (0-0, 0-0 MAC) vs. Akron Zips (0-0, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: InfoCision Stadium – Akron, OH
WMU vs Akron Spread & Odds
Moneyline: WMU: (-1600) | AKR: (+820)
Spread: WMU: -20.5 (-112) | AKR: +20.5 (-108)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WMU: (76%) | AKR: (24%)
WMU vs Akron Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Akron: (20.6%) | Western Michigan: (79.4%)
WMU vs Akron Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Akron defeated Western Michigan, 21-6, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 15, 2019.
– Western Michigan is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Akron.
– Western Michigan is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Akron.
– Western Michigan finished the 2019 season with a 7-6 record.
– Akron finished the 2019 season with an 0-12 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.