Wichita State vs Memphis Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Wichita State vs Memphis Basketball Game Info
Wichita State Shockers (8-3, 4-1 American) vs. Memphis Tigers (6-5, 2-2 American)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum – Memphis, TN
Wichita State vs Memphis Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WICH: (+142) | MEM: (-168)
Spread: WICH: +3.5 (-114) | MEM: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WICH: (67%) | MEM: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WICH: (+15000) | MEM: (+10000)
Wichita State vs Memphis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 30.1% Memphis: 69.9%
Wichita State vs Memphis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Memphis defeated Wichita State, 68-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
– Memphis is 13-12 all-time in 25 head-to-head games against Wichita State.
– Wichita State is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Memphis' last five games against Wichita State.
– Wichita State defeated Tulsa, 72-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
– Memphis lost to Tulsa, 58-57, in its most recent game on Jan. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.