Wisconsin vs Iowa Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
Wisconsin vs Iowa Week 15 Game Info
Week 15 College Football Game
No. 16 Wisconsin Badgers (2-2, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Iowa Hawkeyes (5-2, 5-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Wisconsin vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+114) | IOWA: (-140)
Spread: WIS: +2.5 (-110) | IOWA: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: (29%) | IOWA: (71%)
Wisconsin vs Iowa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wisconsin: (68.4%) | Iowa: (31.6%)
Wisconsin vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Wisconsin is 48-43-2 all-time against Iowa and the Badgers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-22, on Nov. 9, 2019.
– Wisconsin is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 road games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin’s last 10 games.
– Iowa is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Iowa’s last seven home games.
– Wisconsin lost to Indiana, 14-6, in its most recent game.
– Iowa defeated Illinois, 35-21, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.