Wisconsin vs Northwestern Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (2-0, 2-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Northwestern Wildcats (4-0, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field – Evanston, IL
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-325) | NW: (+250)
Spread: WIS: -8.5 (+102) | NW: +8.5 (-124)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIS: (N/A) | NW: (N/A)
Odds to Win Big Ten: WIS: (+750) | NW: (+3000)
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wisconsin (86.0%) | Northwestern: (14.0%)
Wisconsin vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Wisconsin is 60-36-5 all-time against Northwestern and the Badgers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-15, on Sept. 28, 2019.
– Wisconsin is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 road games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin’s last eight games.
– Northwestern is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Northwestern’s last seven games against Wisconsin.
– Wisconsin defeated Michigan, 49-11, on the road in Week 11.
– Northwestern defeated Purdue, 27-20, on the road in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.