Astros vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALDS Game 2
Astros vs Athletics Game 2 Info
American League Division Series Game 2 (HOU Leads 1-0)
No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31, 9-23 Away) vs. No. 2 Oakland Athletics (36-24, 22-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
Time: 4:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Astros vs Athletics Betting Info
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+144) | OAK: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (71%) | OAK: (29%)
Series Price: HOU: (-220) | OAK: (+182)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+700) | OAK: (+1300)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Pitchers
Astros: Framber Valdez (5-3, 3.57 ERA)
Athletics: Sean Manaea (4-3, 4.50 ERA)
Astros vs Athletics Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 9
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
– Houston defeated Oakland in Game 1, 10-5.
– Houston is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games against Oakland.
– The total has hit the under in 11 of Houston’s last 16 games.
– Oakland is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games playing as the home team.
– The total has hit the over in four of Oakland’s last six games.
Astros vs Athletics Stats
– Houston is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– Oakland is averaging 4.55 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
– Oakland is surrendering 3.95 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.