Astros vs Twins Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs AL Wild Card Game 1
Astros vs Twins Game 1 Info
No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31, 9-23 Away) vs. No. 3 Minnesota Twins (36-24, 24-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
How to Watch: ABC
Astros vs Twins Betting Info
Moneyline: HOU: (+148) | MIN: (-170)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-146) | MIN: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (10%) | MIN: (90%)
Series Price: HOU: (+150) | MIN: (-178)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+2500) | MIN: (+1000)
Astros vs Twins Probable Pitchers
Astros: Zack Greinke (3-3, 4.03 ERA)
Twins: Kenta Maeda (6-1, 2.70 ERA)
Astros vs Twins Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Minnesota Twins
Over/Under: Over 7.5
MLB Playoffs Bracket
The Duel’s 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
Astros vs Twins Betting Trends
– The total has hit the under in nine of Houston’s last 13 games.
– Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– Minnesota is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 home games.
– Minnesota is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Astros vs Twins Stats
– Houston is averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Minnesota is averaging 4.48 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
– Minnesota is surrendering 3.58 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.