Athletics vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALDS Game 4
Athletics vs Astros Game 4 Info
American League Division Series Game 4 (HOU Leads 2-1)
No. 2 Oakland Athletics (36-24, 14-14 Away) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31, 20-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 3:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Athletics vs Astros Betting Info
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-186) | HOU: -1.5 (+156)
Total:10 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): OAK: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Series Price: OAK: (+245) | HOU: (-300)
World Series Odds: OAK: (+1600) | HOU: (+700)
Athletics vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Athletics: Frank Montas (3-5, 5.60 ERA)
Astros: Zack Greinke (3-3, 4.03 ERA)
Athletics vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Athletics vs Astros Betting Trends
– Oakland defeated Houston in Game 3, 9-7.
– The total has hit the over in four of Oakland’s last five games.
– Oakland is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games against Houston.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston’s last 18 games.
– Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Athletics vs Astros Stats
– Oakland is averaging 4.58 runs per game this season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
– Oakland is surrendering 4.06 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
– Houston is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!