Athletics vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALDS Game 4
Athletics vs Astros Game 4 Info
American League Division Series Game 4 (HOU Leads 2-1)
No. 2 Oakland Athletics (36-24, 14-14 Away) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31, 20-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 3:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Athletics vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-102) | HOU: (-112)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-186) | HOU: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 10 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): OAK: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Series Price: OAK: (+245) | HOU: (-300)
World Series Odds: OAK: (+1600) | HOU: (+700)
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports. Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Athletics vs Astros Betting Trends
– Oakland defeated Houston in Game 3, 9-7.
– The total has hit the over in four of Oakland’s last five games.
– Oakland is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games against Houston.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston’s last 18 games.
– Houston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Athletics vs Astros Stats
– Oakland is averaging 4.58 runs per game this season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
– Oakland is surrendering 4.06 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
– Houston is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.