Blue Jays vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs AL Wild Card Game 1
Blue Jays vs Rays Game 1 Info
No. 8 Toronto Blue Jays (32-28, 15-19 Away) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20, 20-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field St. – Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: TBS
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Info
Moneyline: TOR: (+168) | TB: (-196)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-126) | TB: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (10%) | TB: (90%)
Series Price: TOR: (+186) | TB: (-225)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+3800) | TB: (+700)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Blue Jays: Matt Shoemaker (0-1, 4.71 ERA)
Rays: Blake Snell (4-2, 3.24 ERA)
MLB Playoff Bracket
Blue Jays vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
– Toronto is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games against the Rays.
– Tampa Bay is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
Blue Jays vs Rays Stats
– Toronto is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
– Toronto is surrendering 5.20 runs per game this season (T-No. 25 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.82 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.