Braves vs Marlins Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NLDS Game 3
Braves vs Marlins Game 3 Info
National League Division Series Game 3 (ATL Leads 2-0)
No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25) vs. No. 6 Miami Marlins (31-29)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 2:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Braves vs Marlins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. Moneyline: ATL: (-130) | MIA: (+114)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+122) | MIA: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (76%) | MIA: (24%)
Series Price: ATL: (-2300) | MIA: (+1440)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+400) | MIA: (+9000)
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports. Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– Atlanta is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Miami.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami’s last five games.
– Miami is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Marlins Stats
– Atlanta is averaging 5.70 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
– Atlanta is surrendering 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Miami is averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
– Miami is surrendering 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.