Cardinals vs Royals Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Cardinals vs Royals Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (27-25, 16-14 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (22-33, 11-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium — Kansas City, MO
How to Watch: ESPN2
Cardinals vs Royals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-130) | KC: (+114)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+126) | KC: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (80%) | KC: (20%)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3600) | KC: (+30000)
Cardinals vs Royals Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Carlos Martinez (0-2, 8.40 ERA)
Royals: Danny Duffy (3-4, 5.01 ERA)
Cardinals vs Royals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Kansas City Royals
Over/Under: Over 9
Cardinals vs Royals Betting Trends
– St. Louis defeated Kansas City yesterday, 5-0.
– St. Louis is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games against Kansas City.
– St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Kansas City’s last seven games.
– Kansas City is 1-9 in its last ten home games against St. Louis.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
– St. Louis is averaging 4.21 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
– St. Louis is surrendering 3.96 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
– Kansas City is averaging 3.98 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
– Kansas City is surrendering 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.