Marlins vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NLDS Game 2
Marlins vs Braves Game 2 Info
National League Division Series Game 2 (ATL leads 1-0)
No. 6 Miami Marlins (31-29) vs. No. 2 Atlanta braves (35-25)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
Time: 2:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
How to Watch: MLB Network
Marlins vs Braves Betting Info
Moneyline: MIA: (+184) | ATL: (-215)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-118) | ATL: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (9%) | ATL: (91%)
Series Price: MIA: (+540) | ATL: (-750)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+3700) | ATL: (+600)
Marlins vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Marlins: Pablo Lopez (6-4, 3.61 ERA)
Braves: Ian Anderson (3-2, 1.95 ERA)
Marlins vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Marlins vs Braves Betting Trends
– Atlanta defeated Miami in Game 1, 9-5.
– Miami is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Atlanta.
– The total has hit the under in five of Miami’s last seven games.
– Atlanta is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta’s last nine games.
Marlins vs Braves Stats
– Miami is averaging 4.37 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
– Miami is surrendering 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
– Atlanta is averaging 5.76 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
– Atlanta is surrendering 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.