Marlins vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NL Wild Card Game 1
Marlins vs Cubs Game 1 Info
No. 6 Miami Marlins (31-29, 20-14 Away) vs. No. 3 Chicago Cubs (34-26, 19-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field — Chicago, IL
How to Watch: ABC
Marlins vs Cubs Betting Info
Moneyline: MIA: (+138) | CHC: (-160)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-152) | CHC: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (39%) | CHC: (61%)
Series Price: MIA: (+162) | CHC: (-194)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+3600) | CHC: (+1550)
Marlins vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Marlins: Sandy Alcantara (3-2, 3.00 ERA)
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (6-5, 2.88 ERA)
Marlins vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 8
Marlins vs Cubs Betting Trends
– Miami is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against the Cubs.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami’s last six games against the Cubs.
– The total has hit the under in 13 of the Cubs’ last 20 games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of the Cubs’ last 10 home games.
Marlins vs Cubs Stats
– Miami is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
– Miami is surrendering 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– The Cubs are averaging 4.42 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
– The Cubs are surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.