Phillies vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Phillies vs Rays Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (28-29, 9-16 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (37-20, 17-9 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field — St. Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: ESPN+
Phillies vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+138) | TB: (-160)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-142) | TB: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (52%) | TB: (48%)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3600) | TB: (+800)
Phillies vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Vince Velasquez (1-1, 5.46 ERA)
Rays: Charlie Morton (2-2, 4.64 ERA)
Phillies vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Phillies vs Rays Betting Trends
– Philadelphia is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Tampa Bay.
– The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia’s last six games.
– Tampa Bay is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Tampa Bay’s last 10 home games.
Phillies vs Rays Stats
– Philadelphia is averaging 5.25 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
– Philadelphia is surrendering 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 11 in the MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.89 runs per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.