Rangers vs Diamondbacks Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread and Prediction for MLB Game
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Texas Rangers (19-35, 6-22 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (20-34, 11-13 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
How to Watch: FS1
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-158) | ARi: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TEX: (2%) | ARI: (98%)
World Series Odds: TEX: (+33000) | ARI: (N/A)
Ranger vs Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers
Rangers: Jordan Lyles (1-5, 7.07 ERA)
Diamondbacks: Caleb Smith (0-0, 4.50 ERA)
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Arizona Diamondbacks
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
– The total has hit the under in six of Texas’ last seven games.
– Texas is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Arizona’s last six games against Texas.
– Arizona is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 home games.
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Stats
– Texas is averaging 3.67 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
– Texas is surrendering 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
– Arizona is averaging 4.19 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
– Arizona is surrendering 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!